Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wonder Festival held

Share
Share |
http://gamez.itmedia.co.jp/games/articles/1002/08/news037.html


On 7th of February, there held Wonder Festival in Makuhari Dome, Chiba. It is a festival collecting huge numbers of figures of several animations and some original figure created by amateur.

you can see some photos of the festival from below website.

Wonder Festival Booths



There are not only small size figures but also very huge sized figures. See below.



http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/50987759.html

This is a figure of combat aircraft which is appeared in the animation movie "Sky Crawlers". This aircraft is half a size of the real one. Its length is  3825mm and width is 3870mm. It's amazing!!

How much do you think it costs?

It's 3.9 million yen.

Price is also amazing!
you can see more pictures on HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment