Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sakura Cream Frappuccino coming out!

Share
Share |
http://news.walkerplus.com/2010/0215/3/photo00.html

Sakura(桜) is Cherry Blossom and is a symbol of Spring in Japan. We do Hanami(花見) on Spring which is drinking and eating outside with seeing cherry blossom kind of picnic thing. It is a traditional event from Edo period (江戸時代) often done by higher class people in old Japan.
This spring, Starbucks Japan released Sakura Cream Frappuccino. It takes a year to make this frappuccino. This Japanese original frappuccino must be delicious! You should taste this Japanese original Starbucks frappucino!

You can buy some cute goods at Starbucks in Japan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment