Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Question for 20s people: Which Cup Noodle do you like?

Share
Share |






The research targeting 20s business persons and questioning "Which cup noodle do you like?".


Cup noodle is one of the most famous junk food in Japan. And you might even know that name and  its package. 


Which products do you think Japanese 20s business persons like? Here is the ranking of this research.


[Male]


#5 European Curry with Cheese Noodle(欧風チーズカレー味)



  • combination of Cheese and noodle is really good.(24-year-old sales person in advertising company)
  • I originally like cheese. so when this noodle came out, I think I would like it! (24-year-old financial staff in motor industry company)



#4 Salt Soup Noodle(塩味)



  • Simple is the best.(25-year-old sales person in advertising company)

#3 Curry Soup Noodle(カレー味)

  • I rarely eat curry soup noodle. But this noodle is really good. (24-year-old financial staff in electric products company)
  • Its curry soup is rich in flavor. (25-year-old researcher in information-related company)
#2 Soy Sauce Soup Noodle(しょうゆ味)

  • Soy sauce soup is basic amongst ramen(ラーメン). You cannot mistake in taste if you eat this. (26-year-old R&D in textile industry)
  • I have been eating this taste since I was child. I feel comfortable when eating this. (24-year-old system engineer in IT company)
# Seafood Soup Noodle(シーフード味)

  • tastes non-fatty. combination of soup and noodle is really good.(24-year-old system engineer in software company)
  • I feel relax when I eat this with mayonnaise. I don't know why. (23-year-old sales person in financial company)
  • You cannot eat this kind of taste in ramen shops around Japan. So I like this. (27-year-old sales person in precision equipment manufacturer)



[Female]

#5 Miso Soup Noodle(みそ味)

  • I feel comfortable when I want to have miso soup. (26-year-old system engineer in telecom industry)
  • It's good when I eat this soup with rice. (25-year-old secretary in real estate industry)
#4 Curry Soup Noodle(カレー味)

  • Sometimes I really want to eat this. I like it because the taste is like "this-is-the-CUPNOODLE". (23-year-old medical service person)
  • Combination of curry and ramen is without any rivals! (23-year-old in travel agency)
#3 Salt Soup Noodle(塩味)

  • If you put Umeboshi(梅干) in it, it tastes really good! (23-year-old in financial company)
  • Taste non-fatty, and the taste of pepper is really nice! (25-year-old in travel agency)

#2 Soy Sauce Soup(しょうゆ味)

  • The flavor of soy sauce makes me hungry! (24-year-old sales person in financial company)
  • After I finished eating noodle, I can enjoy eating more with putting some rice in the soup.(23-year-old financial staff in trading company)
#1 Seafood Soup Noodle(シーフード味)

  • There are lots of seafood and vegetables in it and saltiness of the soup is really good. (26-year-old accommodation and works)
  • Full of tastes of saltiness and seafood. (25-year-old secretary)
  • I like to eat this with mayonnaise.(24-year-old financial staff)




I'm really surprised that the seafood noodle become great when it's eaten with "mayonnaise". I will try it someday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment