Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Free Tour around Harajuku and Akihabara

Share
Share |
Japan National Tourism Organization is now giving some campaign to show around Harajuku (Japanese fashion center) and Akihabara(Japanese Otaku culture center).

It is all free and gives tour guide in English, Chinese, and Korean.

The registration of tour guide around Harajuku has ended but you can just go Harajuku and join the tour. This tour event is lasted until 19th of February. It starts at 2p.m. and ends 3:30p.m. Detailed infomation is below.

http://www.tenkai-japan.com/2010/02/13/harajuku-walking-tour-2010/

Tour guide around Akihabara is done by only English. And this tour guide is held on 27th of February. You can find more information form below.

http://www.akihabara-tour.com/en/
If you have time and chance to visit here around Tokyo, you should take this tour because it's free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment