Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Lost in Akihabara(秋葉原)

Share
Share |

(on the Akihabara station)


Today, I went to Akihabara for the first time of my life. I went there to look for and buy microphone adapter for iPhone and audio mixer. Finally I could buy audio mixer.

(Electrical parts market)

Akihabara is the place known that there are lots of electrical store and many Otaku. I didn't see many Otaku or cosplay guys today but there are some. There are also many anime goods shops.


(in front of the computer game shop)


I was really stranger there. And I didn't know which way to go or which shop to go. It might be very fun on weekend because there held some event in Akihabara on weekend. I think I should go again there on weekend and I definitely will do.

(on the street)

(bending machines. left:Gachagacha(ガチャガチャ) right: juice bending machine selling coffee and ramen)

(Cafe in Akihabara. I ate lunch here.)


(left: Yodobashi-Akiba(electrical store) right: Akihabara station)


You can see more photos that I took while I'm walking with my iPhone from Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment