Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

GANTZ the movie.

Share
Share |
http://www.gantz-movie.com/

Do you know the manga called "GANTZ"? It is popular amongst some Japanese and I have read it too. It is kind of science fiction.
People who died are gathering to one room and they are sent to battle with aliens. 

The project to make a film of GANTZ is being taken place. The cast is now announced gradually.

Kei Kurono is acted by kazuya Ninomiya(a member of Arashi).
Masaru Katou is acted by Kenihi Matsuyama who was acted "L" of Death Note.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/dqnplus/archives/1406704.html

and recently the heroin of GANTZ was announced. Character name is Kei Kishimoto. and acted by Natsuna.
Actually this character is naked sometimes on manga. So, she will be naked in the movie too. It's amazing that the young (she is 20-year-old) actress is being naked.

Somebody on the net is discussing about this casting whether she is appropriate to the character or not.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment