Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Interview at "Wild Blue Angel" in Daikanyama, Tokyo

Share
Share |
(Mr Idee is taking the video, and Kaoru is interviewing with the owner of the shop)


Yesterday, on 18th of February, we had an interview with the owner of the shop called "Wild Blue Angel". The shop is full of '70s clothes and goods because the owner was learning fashion when the '70s fashion was popular. Also, the owner is collecting several goods that he really like and thinks it great.

The shop was once an old house. But he renovated or remake the old house. The shop has good atmosphere. There're several kinds of goods from belt to jacket.





You can see the video from below! See and enjoy!




Detail Info about "Wild Blue Angel"
Place: 14-6 Daikanyamacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo (東京都渋谷区代官山町14-6)
  TEL: 03-5489-4560
    Website(Japanese): http://www.wildblueangel.jp/aboutus/wildblueangel_daikanyama.html
Shop URL: http://bit.ly/bKKUdr



(I did live broadcasting from the shop!! The cable was bothersome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment