Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Doraemon(ドラえもん) Jet

Share
Share |
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100214-00000005-eiga-movi.view-000

JAL released new "Doraemon" design airplane for the 30th anniversary of Doraemon. 
This airplane will fly between Haneda(Tokyo) and Sapporo, Itami, Nagoya, Hukuoka, Okinawa. From March to April, you can see the movie of Doraemon as well as its animation in the airplane.

If you like Doraemon and have a chance to come to see around Japan, you should use this airplane.


No comments:

Post a Comment