Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Friday, February 5, 2010

札幌雪祭り - Sapporo Snow Festival

Share
Share |


Sapppro Snow Festival(札幌雪祭り) is being taken place in Sappro, Hokkaido. It is a famous event in Japan. Around the Odori-Park, there are a lot kind of art made by snow.

There are "Mickey Mouse", castle, even "Hatsune Miku" and more.

If you have time or chance to visit Sapporo, you should go and see this event :) Actually, the city "Sapporo" is famous for beer, and seafood. You can enjoy a lot there ;)



(Google Map around Odori-Park)


No comments:

Post a Comment