Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Next Show is Coming Soon!!! @ROOMS

Share
Share |
http://www.roomsroom.com/
rooms via kwout

XO JAPAN went to the event called "ROOMS". It is the biggest fashion event in Japana. There, Kaoru-san ( cast of the XO JAPAN. you can see her previous show from below embedded video.) could interview some exhibitors. There were many exhibitors, buyers, and so on.


Detail of this event is seen in the official website: ROOMS official website.


We are now preparing for uploading the video taken there. And it would be uploaded beginning of next week. So, wait some moment and don't miss it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment