Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Friday, January 22, 2010

XO JAPAN Blog Started

Share
Share |

Hi!

I'm one of the staff of XO JAPAN.

XO JAPAN is providing you with some interesting information from Japan for those who loves Japan and are interested in Japanese culture by Japanese guys :)

We have official website as well as Facebook fan page, Twitter, and Ustream. On Ustream, I'm broadcasting while I'm working in front of the display. You can see what I'm doing right now from here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/short-program

so if you are interested in, please follow us :)


Here, XO JAPAN Blog, I'm going to post some interesting news in Japan. You can comment here or you can send me a message through Twitter or Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment