Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Looks Delicious :p Chez Kazama

Share
Share |


Chez Kazama is recently known for people through internet. Chez Kazama is a boulangerie. see below picture. it is a fish-shaped bread. In it, there are some sandwiches. you can see what it is like on the blog that I put the URL at the end of this article.



And also, this strawberry sandwich looks very delicious:p Actually I'm getting hungry now... It consists of strawberry and custard.




if you have chance to go there, check it!!









http://ameblo.jp/jeanpierre/entry-10190728608.html

No comments:

Post a Comment