Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Toilet in Japan

Share
Share |

Do you know that Japan is known for its high-tech toilet.


the toilet showed on website below actually talks.

Although we are always using high-tech toilet, talking toilet is surprising for us. this toilet has all
functions we want to realize in a bathroom. But I don't know if talking function is wanted..

you can see how japanese toilet develops and what the talking toilet is like from below website. on this website, talking toilet tells you of news, weather, stock  market and so on.


if you have chance to come to Japan, you should go and see it :)

you can see it in front of the escalator of 1st Floor at Caretta Shiodome





--------------------

Let me write about Japanese Toilet.
In my office, we have a toilet with bidet function, oder eliminating function, and sheet warming function. toilet like my office is becoming common in every home.

if you want to try good and highly-functional toilet, I recommend that you should go to department store(like Isetan(伊勢丹), Takashimaya(高島屋), Mitsukoshi(三越)) or Hotel.

--------------------

several foreigners are updating the video about how the Japanese toilet works.









No comments:

Post a Comment