Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Share
Share |


Namie Amuro achieved top on the chart on 26th in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hongkong, Singapore. She put "Asian Diva" on the Asian entertainment map. It is a first time for women to achieve to put the name on the top of the chart in 5 areas while Arashi achieved it as men's artist.


Namie Amuro is making a trend not only in Music, but also in Fashion and Lifestyle.


In 1995 Namie Amuro was making great impact on music, fashion, and lifestyle of the young girls. The boom was called "Amurar Phenomenon". The girls wearing miniskirt, boots with a thick sole, with brown long hear, and the skin is suntanned.


Will The "Amurar Phenomenon" revive or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment