Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Niwango released Niconico DVD

Share
Share |
Niconico Douga is the Video sharing website mainly used by Japanese young(like 20-30 years old). It's own characteristics is that on the video, we can post a comment and see someone's comment like picture below. posted comments are scrolling and while you are watching the video, you can share how you feel and how others feel on the same time line.





Niconico Douga is providing live streaming services(like Ustream) and picture sharing services.



Niconico DVD also has its feature: comment on the video at the same timeline. when you watch the DVD on your PC, with the application provided by Niconico DVD, you can see several comments on the video. collaborating with DVD rental company, they monetize the service.


Last year, Niwango Inc., the company providing Niconico Douga, in the red. So, In order to go out from red into black, I think Niwango is providing Niconigo DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment