Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fake PM Hatoyama and ..

Share
Share |
Recently Japanese prime minister, Hatoyama started his own blog to spread the word around Japan.   And he also started Twitter. See below picture. These are "official" blog and twitter account.





As to communicate with people in Japan, PM Hatoyama is writing the blog and Twitter as Obama also does. That's cool. I think it's good to use these kind of tools in the age of information society and in the age of internet.






Relating to this, today I found very funny blog written by comedian. See below picture. He is a comedian called "Kuruo Hatoyama". You can see that he is really similar to PM Hatoyama. And his slogan is "My Life is First" while PM Hatoyama's slogan is "People's Life is First".



http://blog.livedoor.jp/tsuruken777/

In Japan, there're a lot of comedian like him. We have more big imitating comedian (impersonator). He is...



President Obama!! He is a comedian imitating President Obama called "Notchi". (read the article here too)




http://www.iza.ne.jp/news/newsarticle/entertainment/celebrity/302873/slideshow/224653/
(Picture: Hatoyama Kuruo and Notchi met together. the man with glasses is partner of Notchi called Kazuhiro Yasuda. He is in a roll of SP..)

There are a lot of funny comedians in Japan. Lots of Japanese young want to be a comedian. And  there's comedian school in Osaka and Tokyo. On TV we have a lot of comedy shows. Everyday we watch comedians.

No comments:

Post a Comment