Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Electric Tabacco

Share
Share |


http://www.tsuhan-index.jp/


To quit smoking Tabacco, there selling several kinds of Electric Tabacco in Japan. And also to save money, some of the smokers are tend to buy Electric Tabacco these days.

what it's like? it makes smoke from water and there's some nicotine inside.
You can choose flavors you like to smoke. and according to the article below quoted website, you can mix the flavor like: 50% tabacco flavor from product of A mixed up with 50% cappuccino flavor. You can arrange however you want.

Is it much more interesting than real tabacco?? If you think so, quit smoking real tabacco and smoke Electric Tabacco!

No comments:

Post a Comment