Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Amazing! Creating a Robot.

Share
Share |

It is a blog written by arts university student. and he made a huge (about twice the size of human) robot with hammering the iron. you can see how it is made from blow picture.

http://kyoumohonkidasu.blog72.fc2.com/

You might be interested. The completed work is seen in below website. Check it.


He is actually inspired by other creator which is seen from below website. It is also amazing works.

http://ironwork.jp/monkey_farm/botoms/botom-top.html



Making a robot, getting on a robot, and control a robot is a dream for men. This dream is rooted by Gundam which is famous animation in Japan.They feel that creating a robot is fun. And that feeling is theirs. But we can feel some kind of excitement or fun by just seeing they creating. Just see the pictures of how a robot is being made is really fun and exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment