Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Tokyo Girls Collection was held on 6th

Share
Share |
Tokyo girls collection is the huge fashion event in Japan and was held on 6th of March at Yokohama Arena.

Over about 25000 people joined the event. The event is known for that several models in Japan are gathering there and they wear clothes of the spring and summer of the year. Interesting thing is that the visitors can buy some clothes on the web either from PC or Mobile Phone after the event.

You can see some photos of the event!(via Sankei News (Japanese))
































No comments:

Post a Comment