Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hatsune Miku Concert at Zepp Tokyo in Odaiba

Share
Share |
http://miku.sega.jp/39/


Hatsune Miku(初音ミク) is one of the popular vocaloid character amongst Otakus. You can see the detail of her from Wikipedia.

She did the gig at Zepp Tokyo on 9th of March.

As she is just a character on the screen, she is projected on special transparent board.  She sang 33 songs in total. She sometimes chaged her cloth and also sang with some other vocaloids such as Megurine Luka(巡音ルカ) and Kagamine Rin and Len(鏡音リン・レン).

Though the concert was held on day time of weekday, the concert hole was filled with people who loves Hatsune Miku. It seems much fun :)

http://japan.gamespot.com/image/l/story_image/2041/20410110/AI/hirumiku33.jpg

This concert was held by SEGA, the company of computer games and so on.
 The concert seems to have been raging as seen in the pictures above. It's like a near future story. I think Otaku are bit ahead of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment