Hello World :) I'm a staff of XO Japan. I'm posting interesting information from Japan from native Japanese point of view! I think you guys might like it ;) If you want me to go somewhere and report about that, plz tell me via Twitter or Facebook fan page! I'll go!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Go Out To Eat Ramen :)

Share
Share |
I usually buy food at convenience store and eat inside my office. But today, I went to go outside and eat Ramen for my lunch.(of course with live streaming!)

I went to 三田製麺所(Mita Seimenjo). I ate つけ麺(Tsukemen: one kind of Ramen) and it costs 750yen for one bowl of Ramen with soup.

Dipping the noodle into the soup and eat this. This is how to eat つけ麺(Tsukemen). Now you might know that つけ麺 is named after the way we eat this. つけ(Tsuke) means "dip" and 麺(men) means noodle.

You should try this out!!

(つけ麺@三田製麺所)


You can eat here! If you want to eat this Ramen! But there are a lot of Ramen shop around Tokyo! You can eat everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment